dien thoai di dong , dau gia , the gioi smartphone , download game mobile , smartphone , tang truong , khoa hoc cong nghe thong cong , mua ban sim , Smartphone gia re , cong nghe tuong lai , cong nghe 360 , giai tri guongmat.org , su kien trong ngay , thoi trang hi tech , thong tin 360 , may tinh bang , perfect body , kasuman.com , gia vang hom nay , tin tuc an toan , kinh te viet nam , xay dung viet nam , thoi trang , thoi trang , phu nu viet nam , tin tuc moi online , dich vu bao ve viet nam , bao ve viet nam , cong ty bao ve viet nam , tin tuc moi online , giai tri 24h , tin tuc 24h

Home

Welcome to Newco Recycling

 

The tyre industry is initiating a waste (scrap) tyre collection process to make the waste tyres available to private enterprises for recycling purposes. To this end they have formed a Section 21 Company (association not for gain) the South African Tyre Recycling Process Company (SATRP Co) for the future management of the collection process on the industry's behalf. The SATRP Co does not plan to be involved in the actual recycling process which is also to be the role of private enterprise.

 The tyre industry in SA consists of the manufacturers, importers, dealers, retreaders, recyclers and consumers.

Industry is endeavouring to solve the environmental problem of tyres being burnt and waste (scrap) tyres being fitted to vehicles.

The future planned funding of the process will be through a levy raised on each new tyre sold. The fee will be initiated by the tyre Suppliers, (manufacturers, importers and retreaders), and be passed onto the consumer through the tyre dealer.

 

At present there is no sustainable and successful formal system for tyre dealers to dispose of the thousands of waste tyres that they receive on a daily basis and therefore face a serious problem. Many rely on collectors whose disposal method of the waste product remains a mystery.
A number of retreaders do collect suitable used tyre casings from tyre dealers for retreading.

It is estimated that at present only 4% of the annual arising of waste tyres in SA is actually recycled or turned into useful products. The remaining 96% is either, illegally dumped in the veldt or collected by people who re-sell them next to the road; few are legally delivered to landfill sites.

Numerous benefits, with far reaching effects, will be derived with the introduction of this and similar project. At present only about 4% of waste tyres are processed in SA due to financial constraints as waste tyres have little commercial value.

The obvious benefits are:

Creating a new Industry
A new industry of collecting and recycling waste rubber will be established. At present, there are approximately 12  plants in the country using waste tyres to produce some rubber product. Only three produces rubber crumb, with one other using the crumb in  applications. The others are entrepreneurs making mats, sandals, etc.
New investors are planning additional plants once the project is established. 

Cement kilns and the like, once converted to accept waste rubber as part of their fuel source, will remain a  constant consumer of waste tyres. 

All waste tyre processors will have to comply with national environmental standards as per DEAT requirements.